We are a private real estate development and construction company which provides end to end solution in land development. Our office is located in White Rock, Surrey.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team with the following qualifications. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a growth track as we manage both inhouse and market projects.
About the role:
- Clearly understand the land development, rezoning and building permit process.
- RFP for consultants. Reviewing and analysis sheets and recommendation process.
- Development and maintenance of the schedules in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates.
- Managing and scheduling meetings with all stakeholders to align project to required goals and targets.
- Estimation coordination from Class D estimates to IFT and managing the efficiencies and VE at all stages.
- CCDC documentation and contracts for contractors, GC and other consultants.
- Kick off meetings for construction and site readiness.
- Coordinate with all agencies to ensure permits, safety and site conditions are ready for project construction.
- Ensuring that the project is built according to approved plans, specifications, drawings and applicable building codes and through Quality Control
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Inspect trade contractor work to ensure it meets established performance and quality standards, and ensure the quality of work is of the highest quality
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Responsible to ensure that Site Superintendents has the reporting structure in place
- Coordinate with CSO for implementation of the Health And Safety Manual of the company.
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables and provide direction over contracts and subcontracts at each stage of construction.
- Properly manage RFI, SI, CCO, EWO and construction related site requirements.
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines
- Coordinate efforts across the entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and subcontractors
- Minimum 5- 10 years in construction and have previous experience as PM.
- Previous experience in development company would be an asset.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles along with estimating, scheduling, procurement, design; applicable codes and regulations,
- Clear understanding for reading and coordinating drawings of Architectural, mechanical, electrical , civil and structural systems
- Strong verbal, written communication and computer skills .
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy. Ability to create budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- Strong leadership and management skills. Ability to work flexible hours on occasion including evenings and weekends on a project-specific basis
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Required license or certification:
- Class 5 Drivers License
- PMP or Similar
- EIT or Construction related qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Construction: 5 to 10 years (Required)